Very much a ‘hands-on’ manager, Stewart has ultimate responsibility for the successful completion of the construction project and works closely with his teams. Stewart has an excellent professional reputation and has built strong external client relations throughout his career. He has excelled in bringing together project teams and delivering high quality projects.
Skills & Personal Strengths
- Sound working knowledge of all forms of construction
- Ability to understand, develop and incorporate design
- Good planning and full understanding of the impact of
commissioning on the construction process.
- Strategic thinker
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Trouble shooting skills
Qualifications & Training
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme
- SMSTS - 5 day Site Safety Training Course
- First Aid at Work Training
- CDM Regulations
- Project Management with MS Project